“Welcome to Body Sense magazine, ABMP’s digital magazine for health-conscious consumers. Body Sense magazine is designed to educate consumers on the lasting benefits of frequent massage and bodywork and the value of good stress management. This beautiful publication is published by the editorial team of Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals. Body Sense blends features on a variety of massage therapy modalities with tips for healthy living. Readers emerge with a better understanding of bodywork, inspired to book another session. The Body Sense philosophy considers massage therapy an integral facet of a healthy lifestyle, not just an indulgence…”– ABMP
No Spring Break Planned? No Problem!
Come In & Enjoy Our NEW
“BEACH MASSAGE RELAXATION SESSION” –
One-Hour Relaxation Session – Just $65
90-Minute Relaxation Session – Just $95
Two-Hour Relaxation Session – Just $125
(Beginning April 1st, 2019 – Available for a Limited Time Only)
Let Us Help YOU to “Get Away from It All” with a 60 – 120 Minute “Staycation” of Pampering & Relaxation! Enjoy the feel of some time at the Beach during your next massage!
This limited-time, limited-availability Spring Break Refresher Session Includes:
- A cute and relaxing “Beach-Themed” Treatment Room –
Enjoy the feel of Soft Warm “Fuzzy” Blankets, Sea Shell & Ocean Inspired Decor, and even a cute little Blue Sand Zen Garden to help you feel as though you have “escaped” to a mini trip on the beach!
- “Mojito” Aromatherapy Essential Oil Blend –
Applied Topically during your massage session, this aromatherapy blend combines Spearmint, Lime, Grapefruit, & Citrus Essential Oils to assist you in feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. The uplifting scent of this Spring & Summer blend is ideal for reducing stress & anxiety. It helps to promote mental clarity and increase energy & focus. This blend will make you feel like you’re on the beach, sipping a tropical drink while soaking up the sun. Who isn’t ready for that?!
- Warm Heating Blanket… –
. . . and cooling fan.
The atmosphere of hot sun and the breeze off the ocean is brought into the treatment room for your session. While the heating blanket is turned up to help relieve tired and achy muscles, the breeze from the fan aides in keeping you cool and relaxed.
- Himalayan Salt Stone Massage –
Warmed Himalayan Salt Stones are incorporated into your relaxation as an extension of the massage therapist’s hand. These stones integrate heat therapy, salt therapy, and the benefits of Swedish massage to aid in relaxation, increased circulation, reduced inflammation, improved sleep, and an overall feeling of well-being.
Relax, Unwind… and Rejuvenate … Enjoy a mini-escape without leaving town.
Schedule YOUR Appointment Today to get in on this Special Session while it lasts!
(Be sure to ask for the Spring Break Refresher when Scheduling!)
In honor of Client’s Day we would like to take this moment to express our gratitude and appreciation for all of our amazing Clients!
We strive for excellence in providing every member of the community we serve with a safe, peaceful and professional establishment, and the means in which every individual may relax, unwind, & find health for mind, body, & soul.
You’re in luck!
Several openings are still available this coming week [Mar. 18th – 23rd] for Therapeutic & Relaxation Massage, with at least two slots still open for a couple’s session!
SCHEDULE your appointment now, while you still can!
(Also, stop in this week to view the new line of Essential Oils and Diffuser Necklaces we just got in, including the “Lucky” & “Luckier” Fragrance Blends from Plant Therapy!)
– “Brain Massage?” –
During a deep tissue massage, receptors in the skin and muscles are stimulated and send signals to different areas in the brain. When the brain receives these signals, neurotransmitters and proteins are released to benefit the endocrine, nervous, and immune systems.
Massage promotes the release of Serotonin (a neurotransmitter that regulates mood, hunger and sleep, while promoting an over-all sense of well-being and contentment) and other chemicals such as Dopamine (associated with the reward center of the brain) and Oxytocin (the “love hormone” that is also released when receiving a hug or other gentle, warm touch).
At the same time, Cortisol (the stress hormone responsible for the fight-or flight response) is lowered, reducing the physiological effects of stress, enhancing wound healing, and increasing immunity to viruses.
Massage isn’t only great for the body; it’s just as powerful for the mind too!
Brain Awareness Week is March 11th – 17th
Schedule a Session with us this week to celebrate the brain, and the amazing benefits that bodywork has on it!
We would like to invite
the Community of Gilmer County, GA
to join us for our
Open House & Ribbon Cutting
on March 28th, 2019
from 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
Official Ribbon Cutting to be held at 4:30 PM
Join Us as we celebrate the growth of our business,
the opening of our new location,
and our gratitude towards our amazing clients & community.
There will be Celebratory Cake & Refreshments
Door Prizes with a GRAND PRIZE of
One-Year FREE Membership to our Wellness Program
(A Value of More Than $540!!!)
We hope to see you there!
💝 Looking for a last minute gift for that amazing someone in your life…? 💝
Our $100 Couple’s Special is back through the end of February! 💆🏻 💆🏻♂️
Come enjoy a Relaxing Massage Session for Two in our (NEW!!!) Couple’s Treatment Room! Receive a 1-Hour Massage Session for Just $100 (a $20 Savings)!
Schedule Now while Openings are Still Available!!!
And as Always, we have Holiday eCards Available for Purchase – Share the Gift of Massage with someone you love!
Many of you have already guessed or have heard about the changes to our business, and an email has been sent with the following information to our clients. We are so excited!
Exciting things are happening at Heaven Sent Massage of Ellijay, and we want to share some important news with you!!!
It is our pleasure to inform you that we have relocated to new, smarter business premises! Loyalty from are clients has fueled continued growth, making a move to a new facility necessary.
Our new address is at 9 Russell Drive, Suite 105 – Ellijay, GA 30540.
Our new premises are near Papas Pizza and Dollar General on Maddox Drive. Our telephone number and website remain the same, and you can still enjoy the convenience of Online Scheduling through Schedulicity (you can use the Book Now button directly through Facebook).
What This Change Means for Clients
This major change allows us to serve our clients with several exciting developments!
• Our New Location has larger floor space and we now will have five Treatment Rooms to better accommodate our many clients and make for easier scheduling!
• We will now be accepting Walk-In Clients (dependent on provider schedule & availability), making it easier for you to get an appointment when you need it!
• We now have a larger (double) room to accommodate Couples Massage! Couples can now be together in the same Treatment Room while enjoying their Relaxing Swedish Massage Sessions.
• Our New Facility also offers a Comfortable Reception Area, Wheelchair Access, & More Accessible Parking!
We have enjoyed doing business with the community and we greatly appreciate your support. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have concerning our new location or our services. We look forward to continuing to work with our clients at our new address.
We hope you will get acquainted with our new location soon!
This time of year in the North Georgia Mountains often brings with it icy-cold freezing temperatures and harsh winds. Lower temperatures, increased humidity, and chilly breezes can leave skin feeling cracked and dry, while persuading you to stay layered and snug! Indeed,we have had some below-freezing temperatures as of late! The Holidays can also bring with it added business and stress that may leave you feeling ragged andanything less than “cheery”.
Stay warm and relax this Holiday Season with Heaven Sent Massage of Ellijay! These Add-On Services & Special Offers are sure to warm-up and enhance your Winter!!!
- Paraffin Wax Hand Treatment – Cold Hands, Warm Heart? Perhaps… But we would understand if you’re still looking to warm up your hands and soothe cracking and drying skin this season… Our Paraffin Wax Hand Treatment can help do just that. Dip your hands into a warmed Lavender Paraffin Wax Bath. Hands are dipped several times to form a warmed layer, then placed into gloves to hold the heat. After the wax is cooled, the gloves and paraffin are removed, leaving skin silky soft and feeling amazing! Also great for tired and achy or arthritic hands!
Just $15 as an Add-On Service to your Regularly Scheduled Session.
- Warm Blankets – Table warmers and/or extra blankets make your session feel extra snug and comfy. The added weight of an extra blanket may also aid in reducing stress and facilitating feelings of calm and relaxation. It only helps that our blankets are often soft and fluffy!
- Heat Packs – Got cold feet about visiting family this Christmas? If heated blankets just aren’t enough to warm chilly fingers or toes, ask about adding a heat pack, as a free Add-On to your Session! Beaded Cloth Heat Packs are warmed for a few minutes, and then placed in hands and/or at the feet to provide feelings of warmth and relaxation. May also be placed on the low back to soothe tense muscles and relieve muscle aches.
- Aromatherapy – Essential oils such as cinnamon, clove and peppermint are said to have such benefits as reducing pain, relieving stress and increasing circulation. Scents such as Citrus can increase feelings of joy and peace while increasing alertness and concentration. These fragrances, lightly combined and diffused into the air, provide a wonderful Holiday atmosphere. Applied topically, they may benefit in complimenting and enhancing the effects of your massage.
- Increased Circulation – Warm up your muscles and feel relaxed with a deep-tissue or Swedish massage.
- Couple’s Special – What better way to feel the love and spread the Joy of the Season?Couples Receive a One-Hour Massage Session for just $100! That’s a $20 Savings! Relax and Unwind with your favorite person this Holiday Season!
- Share the Warmth of the Season with Holiday Gift Certificates – Give the Gift of Massage! Perfect as a stocking-stuffer or tucked among tree branches, it’s the perfect gift to give this holiday season! Purchase in-office during business hours, now through December 31st!
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!
(**Specials and Offers valid at Heaven Sent Massage of Ellijay only. Not to be combined with the Wellness Program or any other discount or Offer. Prices subject to change. Take advantage of these Add-On Services and Offers while they last!)
*Holiday Special –
Now through December 31st!
Couples receive a One-Hour Massage Session
for just $100!
Relax and Unwind this Holiday Season
with a Comforting Swedish Massage for Two!
Enjoy peaceful music and gentle deep tissue massage as subtle scents of the season diffuse through the air. Beat the Holiday stress with your favorite person while this special runs through the end of the month.
(Please Note: Couples will be in separate rooms as our accommodations do not currently fit two massage tables into one room.)
Holiday Gift Certificates are also Available!* –
Give the Gift of Massage! Perfect as a stocking-stuffer or tucked among tree branches, it’s the perfect gift to give this holiday season! Purchase in-office during business hours, now through December 31st!
OR use the link on this page to purchase an eGift Card for any session.
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!!
*Offers & Specials not to be combined with the Wellness Program or any other Discount or Offer.